Sabtu, 17 April 2010

Daydream

Take a look to your word
I still don't know what you mean
Take a deep breathing in
I still hard keep my smile

Thinking about you make me fell confuse
I still can't find the meaning of your hazy word
Is it a daydreaming of you? Or just one of my nightmare?

Take a look to your promise
The promise that we were holding in together
Take a rest thinking of you
I still can't stop my tears dropping

Thinking about us make me fell lonely
I don't want it will be ended
Is it a daydreaming of you? Or just one of my nightmare?

Please tell me that it is not one of my nightmare
And you'll be here for me tonight






dedicate to cloudz

1 komentar:

  1. hey you know what..
    aq berfikir untuk membuat ini lagu..
    how? :)
    senggakna kenang2an tentang dia d.. :)

    BalasHapus