Jumat, 28 Mei 2010

Fairy Tale

When I was a child, my grandma tell me a story
One upon a time, the prince looked for a girl
A girl who left her shoe in the stairs
The prince met the girl who left her shoe
Cinderella found her prince

When I was a child, my grandma tell me a story
One upon a time, the prince looked for a girl
A girl who ate an apple from the witch
The prince kissed the girl who fall asleep
Snow white found her prince

But It's not a story, It's not a fairy tale
It is real, You are the prince, and she is the girl that you look for
And I just no one, the girl that always dream she will meet her prince

When I was a child, my grandma tell me a story
One upon a time, the cursed prince arrested a girl
A girl whos father stole the red rose
The prince and the girl broke the fairy curse
Bella found her prince

But It's not a story, It's not a fairy tale
It is real, You are the prince, and she is the girl that you look for
And I just no one, the girl that always dream she will meet her prince

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar