Sabtu, 29 Mei 2010

Your Time

It is the time for you to let me know
What's the meaning of your smile
Let me stay here to pretend us

It is the time for you to let me know
What's the meaning of your word
Let me understand to let it go

It is the time for you to let them know
What's the meaning of our relation
Let them think to me it known

I'm here, She's in your side now
I smile, but I'm cryin' inside
I know, this kind of feeling make a big pain

It is the time for me to let you know
I'm the best friend that you have
Let me stay here, to see your happiness

3 komentar:

  1. hahahaha (tertawa parau)

    tau ah,mbak,
    akhir2 ni bawaannya melow,
    nulis yg ng genah macam ntu
    tak tau lah napa ko bawaannya melow gitu!

    BalasHapus
  2. hehehe... gpplah..
    hujan membawa semuana aneh.. :D

    BalasHapus